Thursday, March 1, 2012

February

Tis February we all fear, as the budget speech typically adds a good 10 to 20% to the price of our favourite tipple. This year Feb had one extra day for us, yet I still never managed to get in a post on my blog, so that is my first hole in 2012, hopefully my last. I really do need to get more diciplined in this regard.

With boys settling in at school, my calendar is starting to fill up quite nicely with whisky tasting events, the next public one will be on 5 March at the 12 Apostles Hotel and Spa hope to see you there. In the meantime corporate functions keep me on my toes and my palate strongly in tune.

A while back fellow blogger and whisky enthusiast Patrick Leclezio got together a few whisky friends and shared some of his Chivas 30 with us, even though I missed the evening due to circumstances I was left a sample. I have invited the same group back and we will hopefully be sharing a dram from my cupboard in the not to distant future.

I promise to blog about that too.Till then Slainthe Mhath.

No comments: