Friday, August 3, 2007

August Still Cold and Wet

Well August has officially arrived, I ended July with a tasting at The FBG in Greenmarket square which was well received and good to see so many new faces.
Today is cold and wet again so methinks a dram be a good idea.

There is some terrific news, coming soon, I will be completely overhauling my club and how it is structured as well as a strategic partnership which you wine lovers will certainly enjoy,,, more on this a bit later look out for my Newsletter.

This was not a quiet week by any ones standards, Tuesday was my Club tasting, Wednesday was a Cigar tasting at a woman's Success club which was rather interesting.Last night was some quality family time to celebrate the wife's birthday.

As yet I have not received a single comment so I am assuming that no one is reading this blog which makes me wonder if I can better spend this time elsewhere.

Have a good weekend
Keep Dramming

No comments: